- We are located at :
5928 Cedar Ridge Park Road
Wide Open Spaces!
Hello Ya'll, I'm Barbara Broxton and I own and operate Broxton's Belton Lake RV Park, We are a 32 site Rv park located on almost 14 acres on the outskirts of the Temple/Belton area! Only a couple of miles from beautiful lake Belton! We opened up in 2011 and our sites are large ! with yards and plenty of parking! We offer monthly, weekly and daily rates with military discounts! We have a small bathhouse with his and her large walk in showers and a small laundry room with coin operated washer and dryer for you convenience! Large open areas for your kids to run and play and ride their bikes etc... Large grassy areas to walk and to walk your pets if you have them! All the grounds are kept neat, clean and quite! I can be reached 24/7 with any questions or concerns.All sites are 72 ft long and 12 ft wide! All sites and roads leading into the park are paved!
I live on the property as well, at the front beside the bathhouse
All Rates include utilites :Water , sewer, garbage and electric.
Monthly flat rate:
$375.00 -Full hook ups and asphalted ( Rate increase-$400.00 affective-06/01/2016)
$250.00 - Non asphalted spots , no sewer hook up.Electric and water only.
Weekly flat rate ;
Daily flat rate:
Long term residents with pets :
$100.00 non -refundable pet deposit
Military discounts with proof of military ID $25.00 off long term monthly rate.
Park Rules and Regulations:
1) All rent and or pet deposits are due in full upon move in.
2)All rent is due on the 1st of the month, if late there will be a $20.00 a day late fee applied starting at 6 pm the 2 nd day after due date, and will not extend past 5 days late.
3) NO REFUNDS
4)All pets are to be kept on a leash/kennel/ secured or inside your RV/camper at all times.
5) You are responsible for your child(ren) and or pets at all times.
6)All rv's and campers are to be in good working condition, no leaking sewer lines or hoses these items must be maintained at all times.
7) All sites are to be kept clean and free of trash, debris, and clutter.
8)Quiet times are 10 pm during the week and 1 am on weekends.
9)No loud noises or disruptive behavior , respect your neighbors.
10) The bathhouse and dumpsters are not a place for kids to be playing in or around so please make sure they understand this.
11) No pets are allowed in the bathrooms or around the bathhouse.
12) Use the allotted electrical boxes and water supply located at your site and your site only, no not over load the electrical boxes.
13) Please keep bathhouse doors and laundry room door shut at all times.
14) If issues arise between neighbors Please work out any issues between yourselves, if unable to resolve please contact me and I will help resolve them.
15) If for some reason you or your family can not follow the rules or can not pay your rent and you are asked to leave my property please leave without indecent.
16) Abide by the posted limit speed limit signs! it is 10 mph through the entire park.
17) You the renter are responsible for your own upkeep of your rv's/ campers along with your own insurance on your personal property.
18) No parking in the yards.
19) No working on vehicles in the allotted parking spots.
20) You and you alone are responsible for your actions.
Business Hours Open 24/7
Payments Accepted; Cash, checks, and money orders.
Note: I accept cash, checks, or money orders only.
- Phone: 254-624-4261
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: broxtonsrvpark.us